My Sugar Mama Asked Not To Open Her Secret Bathroom. I did and saw this |Fiction

Ever since i came back to Gauteng after spending all my easters at my homevillage back in limpopo i have been living with one of my superiors at work who happens to be my suger mama but low-key. So what happened is when i came here i was shown around the house and told to use everything whenever i feel like but then i realised that there is a certain bathroom that i was not shown and i thought maybe she forgot.so i asked her about it and she got angry and told me she don't want to talk about it and i must stay away from it if i know what's good for me.with that being said I changed the topic because she was fuming already. So what happened is that curiosity got the better of me few days after all that happened and i went it the bathroom and i got the shock of my life inside there. This is what i saw.
My heart skipped a beat when i was this gaint snake and for a moment i coudnt move or scream a word luckily the lady was always coming into the room and saw the door open and cone rescue me. What happened after she rescued me is that I just ran for my life and did not even manage to get some of my things I left there. So far she has been calling me trying to convince me to come and let's talk about it but i don't think u can trust her that much again.accordung to my understanding snakes that big are those that should be kept at the zoo and snake parks yet she has it in her bathroom. would it be a bad idea if i report this whole incident to the police.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save Your Marriage and Use this Tree for your Short 4-5

Men Should Try Nunu!