Men Should Try Nunu!

"Men Should Try If They Can Handle My 'Nunu'-Says Desperate 29 Year Old Woman In my township Soshanguve, almost everyone knows that a bunny chow is the best meal of the them all. Most people prefer it with lots of chips whilst others prefer it with mash potatoes and minced meat, it depends with each person preference. One of the well-known bunny chow makers in Soshanguve Township, a 29 year old "yellowbone" as they call her, started this business at an early age as she forever making bunny chows with the community always been able to fimish the whole of the quarter bread. However, since she is putting a lot of ingridients in her Bunny Chow, her customers can barely eat it anymore.
It such a big Bunny Chow, yet it only has a vienna, cheese and russian. Most parents have complained about what kind of bunny chow is she selling because they can barely finish it. Some are calling it the best they have ever seen in the townships. Everything is in the right proportion but still, it seems to be inedible for most men. "I Do everything with love, i mean everything I make is made out of love. Trust me, My "Nunu" is so hot, delicious and yummy. Most men are running away because they cannot handle my food," cried the young 29 year old female from Soshanguve who wants nothing but more and more customers who can handle it and would not run away. It's the best thing to taste -she concluded. While some run, some laugh at her and call her nunu by all sorts of names. All she desires is someone wjo will appreciate her food. Source: Courtesy Of Facebook App Picture Credit: Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save Your Marriage and Use this Tree for your Short 4-5

My Sugar Mama Asked Not To Open Her Secret Bathroom. I did and saw this |Fiction